New DLC Available
Workshop and Controller Support
Updates since release on Steam in 2013
- Full controller support
- Steam workshop integration
- Many features to the POSTed SDK that make creating workshop content easier
- The ability to play all seven days of POSTAL 2 and Apocalypse weekend in one playthrough
- Apocalypse weekend’s dismemberment feature to the entire seven days
- Twelve new weapons courtesy of the Eternal Damnation mod
- Greater variation in NPC and Zombies. They have a bigger variety of voices, more animations and improved interactions with each other and The Dude
- 68 Steam Achievement
- Improved widescreen compatibility, including tripled headed setups
- FoV slider,Triple Buffering and V-sync to the video options
- Footstep sounds that change on different surface types
- Holiday events for St Patrick’s day, Valentine’s day, Easter and Halloween
- Much, much more!
- 1000’s of minor mapping and code issues, and a few not so minor
- Various crashes could occur when dismembering NPCs
- Massive framerate drops when any fluid type collided with physics objects and exploding cars
- Exploding cars using incorrect collision
All changes since POSTAL 2 was released on Steam, It’s quite a read –
About the Game
Live a week in the life of "The Postal Dude"; a hapless everyman just trying to check off some chores. Buying milk, returning an overdue library book, getting Gary Coleman’s autograph, what could possibly go wrong?
Blast, chop and piss your way through a freakshow of American caricatures in this darkly humorous first-person adventure. Meet Krotchy: the toy mascot gone bad, visit your Uncle Dave at his besieged religious cult compound and battle sewer-dwelling Taliban when you least expect them! Endure the sphincter-clenching challenge of cannibal rednecks, corrupt cops and berserker elephants. Accompanied by Champ, the Dude’s semi-loyal pitbull, battle your way through open environments populated with amazingly unpredictable AI. Utilize an arsenal of weapons ranging from a humble shovel to a uniquely hilarious rocket launcher.
Collect a pack of attack dogs! Use cats as silencers! Piss and pour gasoline on anything and everyone! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
- Aggressive vs. Passive: POSTAL 2 is only as violent as you are.
- One large non-linear world.
- Explore the world and accomplish your errands at your own pace.
- Interact with Non-Player Characters
- Survival Mode: If you choose to play as a pacifist, you will still have to deal with the NPC’s who may also go POSTAL!
- Based on the Unreal Editor: Easy to use and very powerful, with many mods already available from the community.